Senior Operations Data Analyst
Engineering, Los Angeles or Remote, Exempt
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an Operations-oriented Data Analyst to help us uncover, analyze and communicate key business metrics that drive strategic decisions. You'll work cross-functionally between our Data and Operations Teams to make evidence-based recommendations, build out business case scenarios, track performance and opportunities, and more.
- Perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions and develop scalable solutions
- Build and own business intelligence dashboards and disseminate key reports to our Operations Team
- Build and refine business models such as forecasting, inventory and pricing strategies
- Optimize supply chain and logistics through data analysis
- Analyze large eCommerce data sets (clickstream, logistics and order data to name a few)
- Find ways to use data to empower team members across the business to take action in real-time
- Academic background in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field
- Previous experience in eCommerce is a plus, but not required
- Previous experience with Operations analytics (supply chain, logistics, demand forecasting)
- 3+ years of work experience with proven track record of data analytics
- Experience with Snowflake or similar DB, large data ETL and advanced SQL
- Experience in statistics and multivariate regression
- Strong data visualization skills; and familiarity working with Domo, Tableau or similar technologies
- Ability to simply and persuasively communicate key insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and integrity: be able and willing to work hands on, independently or with a small team providing leadership
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Stocked kitchen in our Thrive Market Home Office with Thrive Market products
- Yoga, meditation and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Learning & Development Training programs through Udemy
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 million members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (424) 291-9534 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.