At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 100 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as Blackrock and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Data Product Manager to be responsible for our data platform. In that role, you will help to drive the data platform strategy to ensure that data pipelines to ingest, store, transform and publish Clarity AI’s data are aligned to the product and user needs. You will work closely with the Senior Data Product Manager and the Tech Lead in charge of the squad, as well as data science, research and the engineering team, to ensure the definition, validation and implementation runs smoothly in the day to day. You’ll support our product team and drive the evolution of our tool from the core, enabling new ways to provide value to our customers based on our methodology and technology.
You will also be an essential part of the multidisciplinary squads that own each of Clarity AI’s products. On an average day, you will facilitate a daily standup meeting with the squad, define the product roadmap and requirements, coordinate tasks for upcoming deliverables, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature before moving it to production. In order to achieve the product and company goals, you will partner closely with users and stakeholders across tech, data science, research, product, data providers and external partners. If you like to roll up your sleeves and have a can-do attitude, we are looking for you!
LOCATION: Madrid, remote
- Product Vision & Strategy: You will align the data platform strategy with the needs of our clients and determine the features that are most relevant to develop
- End to End Responsibility & Coordination: You will drive in all phases of the data platform product life cycle, from discovery and experimentation to planning to release. You will drive the product roadmap and requirement definition, keep track of deadlines and make sure everything is running smoothly between the other teams within your squad (developers, data science, researchers), and with the rest of the stakeholders (business development, customer success, etc.)
- Reporting: You will report on various product success KPIs and ensure commitment to the product roadmap
- Documentation: You will document user stories and use cases for new features or enhancements in the product. You will also support the documentation of product release notes for both internal and external communication.
- Data analysis: You will perform recurrent analysis on the usage of the product and extract key insights for the improvement of the product
- Objectives and key results: You will help the squad to define the OKRs and track the evolution to identify potential deviations and contribute to the definition of alternatives
- Market intelligence: You will take part in analyzing the competitor landscape and staying up to date on market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
- Supports Sales: You will support the sales teams by ensuring they have the tools needed to answer customer data questions and requests
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering / computer science / data science or in business with strong technical skills. Additional training aligned with the product management role will be a plus
- 4+ years of experience in product management for a data platform or data-centric product. B2B and/or fintech experience is a plus
- Skilled in data analysis and data understanding. Familiarity with SQL, Python, Postgres, Redshift and AWS Quicksight a plus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset with the leadership/influence skills necessary to prioritize and coordinate tasks/deliverables amongst teams.
- Ability to work independently but still with guidance from others.
- Experience in different parts of the product life cycle: definition, validation, design, development, launch, and adoption
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with our internal stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills together with strong technical abilities and a genuine passion for new technologies and tools
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user)
*Only Cvs in English will be taken into account
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs and PhDs.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- Stock/ Phantom: We want our employees to feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with phantom stock options.
- Remote benefits: We offer remote working flexibility and provide everyone with a budget in set up the best workspace that meets their needs.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have amazing offices in Madrid, London and New York City.
Clarity has received several awards:
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Top 2 start-ups with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- One of the most innovative Spanish companies by NeoTec
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
Responsibility: Clarity AI Inc. 160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101, City of Dover, County of Kent, Delaware 19904, United States. Purpose: management of selection processes for new employees.
Legitimation: necessary processing for contract execution.