At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 100 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as Blackrock and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for our data collection platform. In that role, you will drive the data collection platform strategy to ensure that we have the tools needed to build a reliable database of environmental indicators and identify opportunities for automation. You will work closely with the Data Product Lead and the Tech Lead in charge of the squad, as well as data strategy, data science, and the engineering team to ensure the definition, validation and implementation runs smoothly in the day to day. You’ll be at the core of our data strategy and enable new ways to provide value to our customers by ensuring we can source the data we need.
You will also be an essential part of the multidisciplinary squads that own each of Clarity AI’s products. On an average day, you will facilitate a daily standup meeting with the squad, define the product roadmap and requirements, coordinate tasks for upcoming deliverables, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature before moving it to production. In order to achieve the product and company goals, you will partner closely with users and stakeholders across tech, data science, research, product, data providers and external partners. If you like to roll up your sleeves and have a can-do attitude, we are looking for you!
LOCATION: This role is based in Europe or Remote.
- Product Vision & Strategy: You will align the data collection platform strategy with Clarity’s business needs and those of the users and determine the features that are most relevant to develop
- End to End Responsibility & Coordination: You will drive in all phases of the product life cycle, from discovery and experimentation to planning to release. You will drive the product roadmap and requirement definition, keep track of deadlines and make sure everything is running smoothly between the other teams within your squad (developers, data science, researchers), and with the rest of the stakeholders (business development, customer success, etc.)
- Reporting: You will report on various product success KPIs and ensure commitment to the product roadmap
- Documentation: You will document user stories and use cases for new features or enhancements in the product. You will also support the documentation of product release notes for both internal and external communication.
- Data analysis: You will perform recurrent analysis on the usage of the product and extract key insights for the improvement of the product
- Objectives and key results: You will help the squad to define the OKRs and track the evolution to identify potential deviations and contribute to the definition of alternatives
- Market intelligence: You will take part in analyzing the competitor landscape and staying up to date on data and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering / computer science / data science. Additional training aligned with the product management role will be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a data platform or data-centric product. Familiarity or experience with machine learning a plus
- Skilled in data analysis and data understanding. Familiarity with Python and AWS Quicksight a plus
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset with the leadership/influence skills necessary to prioritize and coordinate tasks/deliverables amongst teams.
- Ability to work independently but still with guidance from others.
- Experience in different parts of the product life cycle: definition, validation, design, development, launch, and adoption
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with our internal stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills together with strong technical abilities and a genuine passion for new technologies and tools
- B2B and/or fintech experience is a plus
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user)
*Only Cvs in English will be taken into account
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017