Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
Do you want to be at the intersection of art and science? We are building a team to fuel the power of machine learning to innovate how customers will discover and create designs on our products! We are looking for an experienced product owner that will lead a cross functional team to transform the Vistaprint customer experience. Join us on this journey as we take design to the next level! You will:
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the multi-quarter product roadmap for design data products with Data & Analytics leadership and key business partners
- Coach and mentor a team of 3+ individual contributors from technical teams (analysts, data scientists, data engineers) on delivering against the roadmap with a concrete product backlog
- Set up, review and innovate effective team ceremonies in agile methodology to ensure adhering to the highest standards in product development while seeking to deliver value early and often
- Move data products along lifecycle, being responsible for the design, set up and implement proves of concept (POCs) to innovate and scale successful ones to Minimum Lovable Products (MLPs) and beyond
- Ensure high standards in methods, speed in execution and learn from new insights that can have strong impact to the business and consumers
- Partner with key team members as well as across our lines of business and central functions, to understand technical strategies and translate them into concrete actions/requirements
- Act as champion for the product team and proactively intervene on matters that create roadblocks to individuals or to organizational success, by working closely with the team raising issues to leadership when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology and work experience in analytics and/or technical/digital roles, ideally in customer analytics-related topics
- Experience with waterfall and agile project methodologies and with matrix management across multiple organizations
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to identify the key results for the team members' success and to plan for near-term and long-term team growth
Nice to Have:
- Experience with graphic design or service industries a plus
- Coding skills in SQL, Python a plus
- Proactive and positive approach to face challenges and overcome obstacles
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.