Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and sustainable ways. Are you a data enthusiast with coding abilities that would like to develop your SEO skills? This job may be for you! Our team works collaboratively to tackle problems while encouraging its members to take ownership. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support. In this role, you will implement Technical & Analytical SEO reports that will measure SEO performance across all of Vistaprint's domains and create internal solutions for the Organic Search team.
What You Will Do:
- Imagine, build and improve SEO processes for Data Analysis (get/clean/sort data, including monitoring SEO Dashboard for the business)
- Exploit KPI's of log analysis to provide specific reports that will enhance the value of OS changes on the site
- Lead web analytics initiatives within the SEO global organization
- Monitor KPIs and generate core insights from data to suggest actions driving fundamental improvements to the program
- Report on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts
- Stay on top of the industry and permanently look for new opportunities
- 3+ years of experience as a digital data analyst
- Coding and scripting history (Python and SQL)
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI or Looker
- Experience with ecommerce websites and platforms
Nice to Have:
- Ability to quickly learn, influence others and inspire change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.