Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
Are you inquisitive by nature with passion about data and technology? You will be part of the creation of Vistaprint’s time-series analysis and forecasting capability! You will explore and visualize data, making recommendations and building scalable data products that help Vistaprint become more data-driven in its planning processes!
- Collaborate in a complementary team (e.g. Product Owners, Marketing, Developers) on analyses, bringing forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into business drivers: Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding.
- Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to help us better understand customer behavior and give to product-level demand forecasting: Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Design and execute experiments to optimize our forecasting data products for accuracy and usefulness.
- Focus on delivering customer value early and often in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- Experience with SQL or with another programming languages to support analytics, such as Python or R.
- Sophisticated level with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques that are driven to find relevant patterns and trends in the data.
- Experience with data modelling, visualization and data exploration tools such as Tableau or Looker, is a plus. And previous experience with time-series or forecasting analysis is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years working in an analytics environment.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.