Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
Are you someone who is motivated by data and analytics, and wants to contribute to our collaborative and entrepreneurial culture? We always seek to find individuals who are passionate about data and solving difficult problems as a team. If this sounds like you, we hope you join us!
What You Will Do:
- Build, lead and grow an outstanding consultative "Analytics" team that embodies our organization's principles of Thought Leadership, Impact Leadership, Collaborative & Values-Driven Colleagues, and People Leadership.
- Develop and empower Analytics team members to proactively surface improvement opportunities and prioritize the most impactful ones (“go where the impact is”), then synthesize into an exec level story and communicate top-down.
- Build up and lead our Testing Center of Excellence (CoE), to enable our business partners to run self-service testing, support them with result interpretation, and run large-scale tests for them out of the CoE.
- Guide the team in developing compelling, easy to understand written documents that follow a clear thread and encourage them speak up if they face roadblocks.
- Using hard (data and analytics) and soft (relationship building, empathy) skills, influence and educate key stakeholders to take your clear and high-quality work and act upon it.
- Drive data literacy of the key stakeholders and build their capabilities with regard to analytical thinking and usage of self-service tools.
- Develop and advance linkage of critical business metrics to business unit P&Ls to improve levers that ultimately drive cohort NPS.
- Collaborate and connect with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed.
- Consistently strive to raise the bar within the overall Data and Analytics organization, by focusing on hiring great people with a track record of solving the problems we are facing.
- Be a role model for the team, by bringing high energy and a positive outlook every day. We apprentice each other and provide colleagues with instant feedback to get better every day. We constantly assess our populations and provide leadership opportunities to top talents.
- 10 years of proven experience in analytics consulting role within relevant ecommerce domains (e.g., web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, marketing spend optimization), preferably within consulting companies, turning data into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, social sciences, or technical subject area
- Proven people leadership experience with the ability to attract, develop, excite, and retain incredible and diverse team members with experience leading teams of 20+
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as prioritization skills, with the ability to manage competing business and customer needs while adapting messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences in a highly autonomous and fast paced environment,
- Technical skills like SQL and experience in the tool stack Looker/Snowflake
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.