Athletic Greens is a 100% remote company... and always has been! 🌎 For this particular opening, we are looking for somebody who lives in the United States.
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are: people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Growth Analytics, who is passionate about using insights, data visualization and data science to drive customer-centric growth. Reporting to the SVP of Data & Analytics, you will design, develop and oversee the implementation of analytical products, research projects and agile data-informed experimentation framework to help enhance our ability to attract new customers and turn them into loyal subscribers and raving AG fans.
In close collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will use advanced analytical, data science and research techniques, leveraging first and third party data, to inform and help guide initiatives across all growth areas, including multi-channel marketing, advertising, partnerships, product and customer experience.
This role is at an exciting intersection of business, technology and data. It requires a deep understanding of business processes, product and consumer trends, data architecture and data engineering development framework, as well as strong communication and advanced analytical, data visualization and data storytelling skills. If you are all about getting work done collaboratively, efficiently and with agility, live and breath data and are excited about growing a world-class data-powered brand, come join our Data & Analytics team at Athletic Greens.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help define requirements for analytical products and solutions.
- Design, develop and implement or oversee the development and implementation of multi-touch attribution, acquisition channel optimization, demand forecasting, LTV, contribution margin, retention and other models as necessary to support growth strategy and tactics.
- Design and deploy or oversee the deployment of growth KPI dashboards and reporting.
- Extract actionable insights from the available first and third party data to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor key growth and performance metrics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee digital analytics design and implementation, including GTM, GA and Heap Analytics, as well as integration with marketing partners and solution providers.
- Provide analytical support for campaign management, including targeting and evaluation.
- Advise teams on best practices for measuring success and setting up performance metrics.
- Serve as a growth data and analytics SME and a champion for governed and secure use of data.
- Design and conduct data and analytics POVs, MVPs and build analytical prototypes, as needed.
- Consolidate findings and summarize analytical insights to be shared with business stakeholders.
- Identify and structure ad-hoc analyses, working with business and development teams, to address high priority business problems and urgent requests.
- Provide input to the Program or Project Manager on scope, methodology, sprint tasks and level of effort and consistently communicate progress and roadblocks.
- Work with the business SMEs and development teams to create and maintain business glossary, data dictionary and data quality benchmarks.
- Help develop an agile experimentation framework and provide recommendations for A/B testing design, implementation and measurement.
- Develop customer cohorts, personas, and segmentation and help support consumer and market research projects.
- Help design and implement Marketing Intelligence Platform across all channels and touch points.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Management, Business Analytics or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in digital and marketing analytics, data science, BI or data insights roles, preferably in direct-to-consumer and e-commerce companies
- Hands-on experience working with structured and unstructured data in cloud-based environments, including BigQuery, Snowflake, RedShift, other
- Experience developing and implementing predictive and other models, utilizing data science/ML/AI and advanced statistical techniques and methodologies
- Comfortable navigating large datasets, acquiring and cleansing data from multiple sources
- Proficiency with at least one of the programming languages, such as R, Python or SQL
- Advanced data visualization skills and hands-on experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other BI tools
- Strong digital analytics skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing, experimentation and product, UX/UI research methodologies
- Experience with consumer and market research methods, including survey, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative brand, consumer satisfaction, experience and other studies
- Familiarity with marketing, CRM, social and ad platforms, such as Salesforce, NetSuite CRM, Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and others
- Experience with partnership and affiliate marketing is a plus
- Understanding of data architecture, data engineering techniques and processes
- Ability to communicate complex data and analytics concepts and results in clear, concise, and accurate ways at an executive level
- Ability to solve problems and thrive in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Prior people management and personnel development experience is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.