Design and implement effective AI solution architecture utilizing approaches of various AI technologies and methods to address clients' business problems and needs, while complying with company's strategies and business goals. Apply advanced consulting or extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members, as needed. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 4+ years of experience with artificial intelligence data science, machine learning engineering, systems engineering, data research, or data analytics
- Experience with software and artificial intelligence projects
- Experience with a programming language, including Python, Scala, or Java
- Experience with project work in deep learning, computer vision, NLP, or signal processing
- Knowledge of modern software design patterns, including microservice design or edge computing
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with embedded systems programming in C, C++, or Rust
- Experience with GPU-programming, including CUDA or RAPIDs
- Experience with modern cloud computing technologies, including Docker
- Ability to gather requirements from customers and lead Agile teams
- Doctorate degree in Computer Science or Statistics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full time and part time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs, individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits.
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies and experience, as well as contract specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is outlined below.
Colorado: $79,000 to $165,100 (annualized USD)
New York (including New York City): $83,900 to $201,700 (annualized USD)
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.