Data Integration Engineer
Review source data for accuracy and completeness before integrating it into the database and resolving any data quality issues at the source. Create data quality reports and make recommendations for quality issues. Create source to target mapping diagrams and data models. Automate data integration processes. Ensure sensitive data is protected. Troubleshoot data integration issues.
- 3+ years of experience with creating logical data models from disparate data sources
- 3+ years of experience with creating transactional data models into 3rd normal form
- 3+ years of experience with designing data warehouse data models
- 3+ years of experience with using relational databases
- 3+ years of experience with physical database design, including index design
- 3+ years of experience with a structured programming language, including Java and PL/SQL to integrate data
- 1+ years of experience in working with different organizations to resolve data discrepancy issues
- 1+ years of experience with SQL development
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED and 10 years of experience with software engineering, AA or AS degree and 8 years of experience with software engineering, BA or BS degree and 6 years of experience with software engineering, or MA or MS degree and 4 years of experience with software engineering
- Experience with NoSQL databases, including MongoDB or DocumentDB
- Experience in working with JSON files
- Experience in developing solutions with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of modern enterprise platform architectures and technology stack, including Big Data storage and processing solutions
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Amazon AWS Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $110,000 to $120,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.