As a Data Analyst on the The Personal Lines Snapshot Telematics team, you’ll build and maintain on-going reporting and data visualizations, participate in ad-hoc analysis, tests and decomp tasks and collaborate on projects that relate to Snapshot device management, vendor management, pilot programs, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally within our team and with other teams across Progressive that use telematics data. This role is for someone who has an understanding of data analysis concepts and is looking to learn on the job, build a deeper analytical skill set, and gain experience with a variety of analytical tools. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your existing skills while also building new ones in a supportive team environment surrounded by a talented group of analysts and data scientists with a focus on career development. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study
- Instead of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of two years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Familiar with database concepts, practices, and terminology
- Ability to learn general programming, such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Proven aptitude for learning and using data analysis reporting tools such as Tableau
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office with demonstrated skills in Excel including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets – including vlookups, pivot tables, and creating charts and graphs
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively in an adaptive, team-oriented environment.
- Salary range $48,300 - $60,400 per year
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.