As a pricing analyst senior on the Commercial Lines team, you’ll collaborate with leaders in maintaining and advancing statistical methods for our core commercial auto product. You’ll have the opportunity to design, test and implement new direct and ceded pricing models and diagnostic reporting in support of commercial lines growing reinsurance program. This is a great opportunity to be part of a multifaceted team with the ability to gain exposure to senior business leaders. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of five years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of six years of analytical work experience
- Prior exposure of advanced statistical techniques and their application to modeling of frequency and severity cost components. Formal hypothesis testing of data possibly displaying serial correlation and heteroscedasticity is a plus.
- Experience hypothesizing, designing, creating, and implementing data flows to support pricing analytics - from data acquisition to final exhibits supporting recommendations.
- Advanced skills with established statistical software, like R or SAS – specifically, programming simulations, superior data visualization techniques and the efficient programming of necessary statistical tests.
- Thorough understanding of relevant Actuarial principles and methods. Certification in the CAS is not required. If the selected candidate is working toward certification in the CAS, then they will be supported through the corporate Actuarial Study program.
- Experience with reinsurance is a plus.
- $66,300 - $95,000/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.