As a lead machine learning operations engineer, you’ll develop machine learning platform solutions for machine learning operations and deployment. You'll use data-focused software engineering and languages like Python and solve problems with techniques you may need to research, learn and implement. You’ll use your strong technical and communication skills as well as proven experience in developing and deploying the machine learning platform. You’ll build and deploy these solutions leveraging cloud services and resources from cloud providers and tools like Terraform. The Machine Learning Core team is building the Machine Learning deployment platform to enable data scientists and analysts to build, deploy, and monitor their machine learning models.
This is a remote position
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum of five years of work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications.
- Instead of degree, minimum of six years related work designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.
- Data focused software engineer with experience integrating cloud services and resources
- Skilled in Linux, Bash, Hadoop, SQL & highly proficient in Python
- Deploying machine learning models for real-time use cases and understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Foundation in computer science, software engineering, system architecture, statistical/quantitative modeling with ability to process large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Designed and evaluated approaches to high volume real-time data streams
- $125,375 - $162,250/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 40% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Group
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.