Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As the Director of Marketing Operations, Technology and Data at Dropbox, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all Marketing Operations across the company. You’ll manage a team and collaborate closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Finance, Analytics, and multiple technology, analytics, and data engineering teams. Critical functions include marketing automation, reporting, lead scoring and routing, multi-touch attribution, web analytics, and all technologies necessary for effective and efficient marketing program design and execution. This role is also responsible for bringing thought leadership on marketing technology, automation, and foundational data analytics to enable our marketers to run effective and efficient campaigns.
- Set the Marketing Operations, Technology, Data strategy and identify areas where technology and automation can lead to repeatable, efficient, and effective marketing campaigns
- Partner with Marketing leaders to understand their respective MarTech vision and capability needs related to the business objectives and customer outcomes they are trying to drive and contribute to scaling go-to-market strategies by enabling technologies and custom workflows
- Work closely with field marketing/sales operations to ensure lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads with strong conversion rates
- Optimize our lead capture and nurturing processes through website, email, and content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in IT, Sales Operations, and Marketing to lead business-side implementations of new marketing technologies and associated processes
- Manage Dropbox’s marketing automation implementation and integrate marketing data with Dropbox’s data warehouse
- Serve as super-user of our marketing systems and provide training and enabling of marketers
- Monitor campaign execution and performance, data flow, and quality; making recommendations on resource and budget optimization
- 12+ years of work experience, 8+ years of marketing operations, technology, and analytics experience in a SaaS context
- Experience serving, collaborating with, and influencing executive leaders in a matrixed organization
- Experience managing teams of 5+ marketers in a global setting
- A deep understanding of marketing technology (e.g. MAP, SFA, CMS) and Web, advertising, and e-commerce systems
- Consulting experience a plus, but not required
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)