Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
The Information Technology and Services team builds scalable technology solutions that have broad impact for our growing teams around the world. As a Developer Analyst Intern on the Business Intelligence team, you will have the opportunity to implement software and analytics solutions to improve the analytics capabilities for the community in addition to delivering actionable insights through metrics. Interns will be provided with mentorship and feedback throughout their internship and may be considered for a full-time offer upon graduation pending business need and performance.
- Participate in business requirements gathering, and understand process design and capabilities across our analytics communities and data domains
- Update and maintain analytics platforms (tableau, self serve portals, etc.)
- Assist with analytics/Data science projects as needed
- Current Undergrad students completing a BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or Analytics field
- Understanding of Analytics, Statistical models and Computer Programming
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Python, Front End Development, Data visualizations tools (like Tableau), Relational Databases (SQL)
- Passion for technology and Dropbox!
- A plus if you have general business knowledge and proficiency in Excel related data analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week & Career Week
- WFH Stipend
- Employee Resource Groups
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).