Intelligence Analyst and Team Lead
As an intelligence technical analyst, you will serve as a task lead for a client team. Additionally, you will support public safety and emergency communications national-level planning and assessments. Through assessments, interaction with clients, and outreach to public safety subject matter experts, you will help identify best practices and areas to strengthen and enhance the Nation’s emergency communications capabilities.
In addition, you will apply consulting expertise, including data collection, analysis, writing, listening, and note taking and public safety and emergency communications knowledge to help define project requirements, conduct analyses, help develop client solutions, support studies and meetings, document and compile notes, analyze data, and apply oral and written communications expertise to develop project deliverables, including written reports and briefing slides, and leading discussions with clients and stakeholders. You’ll draft reports on critical aspects of emergency communications technology, including operability, interoperability, resiliency, cybersecurity, and maturity, through briefings, whitepapers, or stakeholder engagement.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
· 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
· Experience with reviewing open-source material and summarizing the critical sections to create an informed analytical product
· Ability to translate complex issues into succinct summaries
· Ability to develop high-visibility products that are technically and grammatically accurate
· Ability to interact with senior leaders and teammates in a clear and comprehensive manner
· Ability to obtain a security clearance
· Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
· 2+ years of experience with supporting an inter-agency committee
· Experience in working with public safety, law enforcement, emergency communications, or emergency management
· Experience in the communications field, including planning, budgeting, and acquisition processes at state, local, or federal levels
· Experience in working with federal, state, or local government clients and stakeholder or client engagement or outreach
· Experience with working in an entrepreneurial environment
· Experience in working with integrated project teams, working groups, or stakeholder working groups
· Knowledge of current the federal, state, or local communications policy landscape and current rulemaking
· Possession of excellent analytical and diverse problem-solving skills
· Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
· TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.