Machine Learning Engineer, Lead
Design and implement effective AI solution architecture utilizing approaches of various AI technologies and methods to address clients' business problems and needs, while complying with company's strategies and business goals. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts; contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision; mentors or supervises employees in both firm and technical competencies. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience working in artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning engineering, or advanced analytics
- Experience designing and developing enterprise AI solutions
- Experience with leading software and artificial intelligence projects
- Experience with high-level programming language including Python, Scala, or Java
- Experience with common machine learning frameworks, including natural language processing, reinforcement learning models, or computer vision
- Knowledge of cloud computing, including AWS or Azure
- Ability to synthesize problems into production grade solutions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of data engineers, DevOps engineers, software engineers, data architects and data scientists
- Knowledge of modern software design patterns, including microservice design
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $140,000 to $180,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.