Back to Careers
Love data? Love to make a huge impact?
As an Analytics Engineer at goPuff you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the bridge between our data and the rest of our organization. You’ll be helping ensure the integrity, reliability, and usability of productionalized data for all teams as they make critical data-driven decisions. This role sits within the Analytics Engineering team within our Data & Analytics organization. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact as the future success of goPuff will largely depend on our ability to execute and scale operationally.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytics engineering, data analytics, data engineering, or related
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- Expert in SQL and database table design - able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets.
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms. Redshift and/or Snowflake experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ETL tools such as Airflow and dbt
- Experience working in git workflows
- Excellent communication skills to work with stakeholders to translate business needs and ideas into tractable work items.
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
- Be our go-to data expert and have a deep understanding of our data warehouse and data processing layers.
- Partner with data analytics, product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to obtain a holistic understanding of each team’s data needs and translate into infrastructure and tooling that enables a data-driven culture.
- Own data integrity, availability, transformation logic, and efficient data access to support the growing needs of the organization.
- Identify gaps in existing data, create data product specs and work with Engineering teams to implement data tracking.
- Incorporate automation wherever possible to improve data pipelines and analyses
- Creating testing and monitoring systems to ensure data quality - and build documentation to ensure data accessibility to all stakeholders
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.