Back to Careers
Gopuff is the go-to solution for immediate, everyday needs, delivering to customers in just minutes. The company is at a pivotal point in its development, expanding rapidly, and is seeking to hire a Marketing Analytics Manager for the Marketing Insights and Analytics team. The growing Marketing Insights & Analytics team connects Gopuff’s marketing efforts to overall business objectives, ensures that all brand initiatives are data-driven, and partners with cross-functional stakeholders to act as the voice of the customer on projects across the organization.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be directly responsible for measuring, tracking, and pulling out data-backed learnings from all marketing initiatives. This highly visible and impactful role will build out a new marketing analytics team and evolve Gopuff’s approach to marketing measurement. From nationwide 360 brand campaigns to the monthly calendar of customer promotions, this role will be involved from shaping the upfront KPIs to the post-campaign reporting of media channel performance and business impact.
- Collaborate with senior marketing leadership to define team KPIs and metrics to best improve marketing performance, customer experience, and business impact - tracking and monitoring over time
- Partner with the brand marketing team to set upfront campaign goals for each brief to set each initiative up for success and maximum business impact
- Own post-campaign measurement of performance across tactics, media channels, promotions and messages
- Lead Gopuff’s media mix modeling practices, partnering with agencies and translating the model into actionable recommendations for media campaigns going forward
- Analyzing competitive media spend and marketing initiatives and consistently reporting on findings to marketing leadership
- Developing full marketing funnel analysis to create more seamless customer journeys and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build data visualization tools, reports, and dashboards to easily signal marketing business performance on key initiatives
- Enable fast decision making at every level of the business through aggregating, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources.
- 6+ years of experience in data-driven marketing, strategic analytics & measurement roles in a top-tier marketing agency, technology company or high growth startup.
- Advanced data analysis skills leading to actionable recommendations, and the ability to present these recommendations and their implications to senior leaders
- Previous experience managing analysts and external agencies
- Previous experience leading media mix modeling projects
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc).
- Familiar with data analysis tools (e.g., Q, SPSS or SAS) and can easily design and create cross-tabs and data banners. Experience with SQL, Python, R a plus.
- Clear intellectual curiosity - the passion for asking why and digging deeper into difficult problems without external guidance.
- Experience working with customer consumer and brand insights
- Experience in leading high visibility projects and influencing others in a cross-functional team environment
- Comfort in working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred undergrad degree in STEM, Economics, Business (MBA) or other quantitative field preferred.
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic or status. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEO Employer.