The Data Scientist - Growth and Marketing Insights possess technical expertise as well as a strong business acumen who’s passionate about cultivating a data driven culture. You will be the strategic advisor to the team by delivering weekly insights, explaining the “Why’s” behind the numbers, and making recommendations.
Help refine the vision of the employer marketing analytics program and liaise with stakeholders and partners to communicate project status and processes and contribute to shared initiatives. Work with stakeholders and internal teams to build scalable processes for the overall organization Manage multiple projects simultaneously, create project plans and deliver on projects as per deadlines. Organize data and generate deep insights in campaigns, opportunities, ad delivery and ad operations in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness. Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization. Elevate culture of Innovation and Continuous Improvement through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy and visible hands-on leadership. Effectively partner with Senior Leadership to drive decision making at an upper level Present findings and recommendations to business and non-technical stakeholders with effective storytelling approaches Partner with various business teams to evaluate and determine the optimal strategies for business growth Work with internal stakeholders to provide consulting on key areas of opportunity for Marketing Champion test-and-learn activities throughout the organization Aid the decision-making process of our internal customers by building easy to deploy tools that present both insightful data summaries and actionable modeling results. Work as part of a team to build predictive models and analyses designed to support the organization in areas such as profitability analysis, segmentation, retention, lead/list generation, and campaign/project design/execution/and analysis
- MBA Or Master in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Technology or a quantitative field.
- 7+ Years of experience in Data driven role in business, technology, or operations
- 5+ years of experience in driving business analytics, data science or marketing analytics projects
- Experience in using Python, SQL, ETL and data manipulation
- Able to communicate effectively across broad range of audience from business users and data gurus to Executives
- Experience of leading analytics proposal, creating processes, and data management
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a passion for leveraging data to optimize campaign performance for opportunity creation
- Experience with leading teams and developing junior staff, including technical and non-technical staff
- Experience with business development, including marketing and proposals
- Ability to work in in a matrixed, cross-functional, and diverse professional organization
- Experience in B2B is preferred but not required
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.