Remote, Work from Home, United States
Digital Marketing Analytics & Measurement Senior Advisor
Growth Analytics Team is a part of Global Data & Analytics organization. This team is an integral part of sales and marketing initiatives to provide advanced analytics support. You will be challenged to manage projects to successful completion while collaborating with cross function teams, partners, analytics vendors and ad agencies.
Through data-driven insights, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of digital marketing and analytics. You will be responsible for leading digital analytics on programmatic digital media execution, data management platform, and internal dataset. Being a part of the growth analytics team, you will be partnering with media, communication, sales, and business partners and media agencies. With your expert knowledge of the digital analytics and tools such as Adobe analytics, audience solutions, Azure/AWS, vendors such as LiveRamp, Trade Desk. You’ll be providing insights, measurement and campaign implementation recommendations to create maximum business impact. This role will support the ESI pharmacy business.
Key participation in crucial projects such as:
- Develop Data Management platform (DMP) in partnership with IT and vendor partners
- Marketing mix modeling, customer journey mapping
- Analytics to improve customer experience and engagement
- Integration all communication, touchpoints, marketing channels
- Implement AI/ML data science through digital channels
- Innovative digital marketing approaches through analytics
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Information Management, and/or Business/Marketing related fields, Advanced degree (MBA/MS) is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a digital, marketing analytics or quantitative marketing
- 5+ years working within the Marketing Cloud, DMP or similar technology
- Advanced SQL, Python or other programming proficiency
Digital Marketing Analytics
- Strong knowledge of paid marketing channels, tactics, and media optimization (including but not limited to Facebook, Adwords, YouTube, DV360, Addressable TV, OTT, etc.)
- Develops strategic measurement frameworks and identifies key KPI’s to analyze media performance (Facebook, YouTube, DV360, Addressable TV, etc.) and on-site digital consumer behavior at scale to drive recommendations and optimizations to support revenue driving initiatives
- Experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Google, Amazon AAP, VMG, and Trade Desk).
- Experience with gathering data and insights from top digital platforms such as:
- DMPs (Adobe, Neustar, etc.)
- DoubleClick: Search, Display, Campaign Manager, Audience Center
- Google Analytics 360
- Attribution Vendors (e.g., Adometry/GA 360, VisualIQ)
- Measurement Tools (e.g., ComScore, Nielson)
- Track and report digital media key performance indicators and identify, recommend and execute improvements for optimizing strategy, budget allocations and end-to-end customer experience (e.g. funnels, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, conversion/touch points).
- Expert knowledge of web / digital analysis software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Comfortable leading data-driven media technology (Neustar, Liveramp, Adobe AAM, Epsilon, Acxiom).
- Knowledge of advertising channels across TV, audio, SEM, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, Social Media, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA), etc.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for media optimization within the search and programmatic channels.
- Experience with advanced analytics including but not limited to Multi-Touch Attribution and Market Mix Modeling.
- Strong knowledge of other marketing Cloud products such as A/B & multi-variate testing, tagging systems, DMP’s, etc., as well as experience with ad serving platforms (ex. DFP, AdX) and programmatic media
- Extensive experience with business intelligence & data visualization systems (e.g. Microstrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Performs analysis and provide recommendations to improve and optimize media campaigns (impressions, Click through rate /CTRs, registration, conversions, etc.). Contribute to the measurement framework of digital media efforts through in-depth analysis of campaign results (e.g. multi-touch)
- Create testing roadmaps and learning agendas that facilitate the continuous evaluation of the media mix for areas of opportunity.
- Advanced SQL, Python or other programming proficiency
- Skilled at condensing analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions and influence / transform business performance;
- Understand business models and high-level strategy with the ability to consult and influence as a Subject Matter Expert for the best outcomes to drive business successes
- Ability to anticipate stakeholders’ needs and recognize the opportunity to provide proactive insights to guide thought partnership
- Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive & prescriptive analytics).
- Ability to manage projects across multiple stakeholders, and influence across divisions, departments, and teams.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.